Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Heavy Hearted

I'm depressed, and two things strike me as so supremely screwed up.

1. AshleyMadison.com exists. Every commercial they put out makes me want to weep.

DISGUSTING

2. My country as a majority doesn't think this is a baby or care enough to protect it.


I don't want to feel better. I don't want to brush it into the corner of my mind. I don't want to stop crying about the millions of ways people destroy their own lives or literally destroy the lives of innocents for whom they've been made responsible.

I long for revival, but I am not on my knees enough praying for it or on my feet enough fighting for it. God help us.

1 comment:

  1. i've never seen a commercial, but oh.my.gosh. that is TERRIBLE.

    thank goodness there is a loving God, because i can only imagine how much worse it would be.

    truly, heaven help us.

    ReplyDelete